Monday, September 28, 2009


I seriously overestimated how much food we were going to eat last week. Add in a couple of spur of the moment dinners elsewhere (once at my Mom's once at my sister's) and you've got almost a whole week's worth of leftovers and uneaten meals to take care of.


Tuesday
pizza

Wednesday

bbq pork sandwiches, red pepper strips with dip

Thursday

turkey and rice soup with homemade bread

Friday

pork and baked beans, Caesar salad

Saturday

spaghetti, Caesar salad

Sunday

leftover turkey and rice soup with homemade dinner rolls

Monday
western omelets, fruit salad, toast

To see what everyone else is having for dinner this week, go over to Orgjunkie.

In other news, since Derek had the day off today I decided he should spend the day at home with Colin and I headed over to my sister's, sans baby. I think I spend so much time in Babyville that I forget that my niece and nephew aren't babies anymore. Right now, they're upstairs playing in the playroom by themselves. I'm just not used to not having to always be right there with them. It's 6:30 at night and I'm having quiet time. This concept is completely foreign to me, but I like it.

1 comment:

  1. We're so tired of eating chicken so I was looking forward to MPM today. There's lots of inspiration from the participants.
    I'm also looking for ways to save since my husband is underemployed and I'm unemployed.
    I'm watching Army Wives Sunday episode online. Do you watch the show?

    ReplyDelete